Belkin is ruling the market of routers with its incredible range of routing devices, which offers fast, seamless and reliable internet whenever needed. No matter how many devices are connected in a network, if the internet connection is fast, then Belkin Router will propagate it at the lightning-fast speed. Belkin Routers are dependable devices, which will offer a great solution to all your wireless internet related problems. However, in order to ensure the smooth functioning of Belkin Routers, their setup process should be done properly. Belkin has unveiled a wide range of routers and extenders in recent times, and a good thing about all of them is that they have a common setup process.
Belkin Routers We Provide Support For:
- AC 750 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Router
- AC 1200 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router
- AC 1200 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Router
- AC1600 Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router
- AC 1750 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router
- AC 1800 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router
- AC1900 Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router
- N300 Wi-Fi N Router
- N450 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band N+ Router
- N600 DB Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router
- N750 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band N+ Gigabit Router
- G54/N150 Wi-Fi Router
How To Perform Belkin Wireless Router Setup?
To enjoy all the benefits of the Belkin Router, make sure to install and set up the router in the most accurate manner. Let’s delve into the details of how to setup N3000 and N600 Router using the CD that comes along the router and the web interface respectively.
How To Accomplish Belkin N600 Setup Using Setup CD?
- Belkin setup N600 process begins with power cycling your modem and router. For that, you need to unplug Belkin modem and router from AC mains.
- Connect an Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port on the modem, with the other end of the Ethernet cable connected into the internet port or WAN on the router.
- As the Ethernet cable connects to both devices, turn on the modem. Wait until all the LEDs glow on the modem and after that, turn on the Belkin Router. All the router models mentioned above can be set up in the same way.
What Is The Process Of Belkin N300 Setup Through Web-Based Interface?
As you install your Belkin N300 router using the aforementioned steps (as steps for installing all Belkin routers are same), it’s time to login to your Belkin account or the web-interface in order to make changes to the router’ settings.
How To Login To Your Belkin Router Account?
- As you connect your Belkin router to the modem, you can connect your computer to the router with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Now, turn on your computer followed by launching a web browser. Enter the default IP address in the address bar, which happens to be ‘192.168.2.1’.
- Click the ‘Login’ button and then, enter your username and password. If you have changed the details before, then enter those, otherwise you can login by adding ‘admin’ in the username field and leaving the password field blank. Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will find the option labeled as ‘Internet WAN’. Once you find the option, click it and then, click ‘Connection Type’.
- Now, you need to select the correct ‘Connection Type’ and then, click ‘Next’. You can get in touch with your Internet Service Provider to find out the correct ‘Connection Type’.
- Type in the details that your ISP provides to you and then, click ‘Apply Changes’.
- That will sum up the Belkin router setup process, and now you will be able to access the internet without any cables.
What Are The Steps For Belkin Range Extender Setup?
Belkin Routers are used to transmitting Wi-Fi signals in different parts of the premises, but as routers have their range related restrictions, some parts of the premises are left with slow internet or no internet at all. If you come across such a problem, then you can include a Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender to the mix. To install an extender with existing internet network and other details pertaining to Belkin WiFi extender setup, follow below-mentioned steps:
- Plugin the Wi-Fi Range Extender into the wall outlet. It could be any extender, including Belkin N300 WiFi Range Extender.
- Connect a wireless client device to the default SSID of the Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender. If you don’t know the wireless name, then it will be ‘Belkin.Setup N300’ by default.
- On your device, launch a web browser and enter ‘http://Belkin.range’ to start the setup wizard. Or, you can access the web-based Belkin extender setup page by going to http://192.168.206.1.
- After that, click ‘Start Setup’ option.
- The system will start checking for the software update, so if you want to skip all of it, then you can click on ‘Manual Setup Link’, which is given at the bottom of the page.
- It’s time to select your wireless network name. Select both the network names if using a dual-band router. If you can’t find your wireless network on the list, then click the ‘Refresh’ icon to update the list.
- Enter your wireless password followed by clicking ‘Next’.
The network that extends is coming from the extender that your client devices connect to. You will see the name of your Wi-Fi changing to _Ext suffix. You also have the option to change the extended network by changing the network name, password and security mode. Once you are done with making all the changes, click ‘Next’ to move ahead.
The ‘Spot Finder’ will suggest some changes based on the location of the extender, which you should definitely consider, as that will help you achieve much better performance.
- Now, you need to visit ‘Secure your Range Extender’ page where you will be entering your preferred admin password for accessing the settings of the Wi-Fi extender. You can also create a hint password, just in case you have a habit of forgetting. Once you’re done with this, click ‘Save’
- Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender is going to restart now, so wait until you see the LED turning blue. After that, you need to connect your wireless client to the extender’s network name. As you see the ‘Next’ button turning ‘green’, click the button.
- Your Belkin Range Extender is now set up and you shall go to ‘http://Belkin.range’ link to access the web-based setup page of the extender in order to update its settings.
Issues Befalling Belkin Router We Provide Support For:
- Unable to perform Belkin.setup N300.
- Unable to configure the Belkin Router with and without Ethernet cable.
- Low internet speed problems.
- Can’t reconfigure Belkin wireless router settings.
- Unable to update Belkin router’s firmware.
- PC can’t detect Belkin router.
- Can’t configure Belkin Router with Belkin Wi-Fi Extender.
- Power Outage caused the Belkin router to stop functioning.
- Unable to access the internet despite configuring the router properly.
- Unable to set up wireless security on the router.
- Unable to update or retrieve the Belkin router’s password.
- Unable to set up a firewall connection.
- Can’t fix broken DNS relay function.
- Can’t reset Belkin Router.
- IP addresses clashing and as a result, internet-related issues are arising in Belkin Router.
- Can’t connect multiple client devices to the network.
- Internet working through Ethernet cables, but not when accessed wirelessly.
- Problems related to adjacent channel interference.
- Corrupt network issues.
- Orange light appearing on the Belkin router.
For all these issues, expert assistance is of paramount importance because these issues may result in many more complications. Therefore, it is better to get in touch with experts the moment any issue arises in the Belkin Router and/or Extender because the quicker the problem is identified, the easier it is for experts to solve it. So, if your Belkin Router is experiencing issues, call Belkin Router Support right away.