What would you expect from a pair of routers? Obviously, fast and uninterrupted internet in a large amount of area. In case, you are not able to make out what we’re up to then, let us inform you a little about Google Wi-Fi, a device that comes in pair. They come in a pack of 2, 3 or even in a pack of 4. Well for sure, the price range varies with the increasing number of devices. There is a main device, which controls the secondary devices. The extra ones are linked to the primary node to create a mesh network around your house.
Well, let’s come to the headline. How can you create this immense network in your spacious home?
- Routers create a circular field of a network around them, which implies that directions are of importance not the distance. Direction can be left, right, up or down. If the mesh nodes are in the range then, they will connect to each other wirelessly and provide you internet access over the desired area despite this you need to consider the position of nodes, which should be in a proper manner.
- The nodes emit a better signal if they are kept in a similar place opposite to the main device. For the best signal, we can offer you a piece of advice to keep your main device in the center of your home, it will certainly cover a major area of that floor.
- Mostly building a constant speed network at home becomes a task, because homes are made up of strong material such as concrete, then there are wiring and ventilation devices installed in every room. These things make it difficult for Wi-Fi to spread the signal across the place.
- Hence, you should try a wired connection between the primary device and the mesh devices. This wired connection can take place with the help of the Ethernet cables. Once you have these Ethernet cable attachment, your home will flourish with the internet connectivity even in the backyard or the balcony of your home, you will experience high-speed internet.
- In the case of multistoried buildings, you can place the devices just above or below the main router and you will have internet access on multiple floors of your home.
To recapitulate, Google Wi-Fi are proficient devices for multistoried buildings. They can provide stable connections in large premises. You just have to keep a check on the above-mentioned suggestions. If you have organized the devices in the range and opposite to each other then, there is not stopping in network flow. Even though you are facing connectivity issues then, you need to arrange Ethernet cables and connect one end to the main device and another end into the mesh devices.For more information to go Setting Up Google Wifi.