Linksys Velop offers a set of routers that can help establish a better Wi-Fi connection in your office or home. However, every technology sometimes creates mischief, but there are ways to solve it.
In case, you Linksys Velop Routers aren’t working properly. You can resolve these issues by visiting a certain web page rather than sending out a troubleshooting report.
Things to keep in mind before troubleshooting the problem with Velop:
- Your Velop Routers must be set to the default setting, if they are not, then push the reset button to factory reset the routers.
- Establish a link between your Velop Router and your PC, either wireless or with the help of an Ethernet cable.
How to set-up the Velop node:
- Open Google chrome web page and enter routerlogin.com.
- Once the setup page opens, click on the ‘Desktop blocking.html’ file. Change its name to ‘setup.html’.
- Now, enter the login details which would be your username and password. These details are mentioned on the router.
- You can keep the ‘SSID’ and ‘password’ of your choice.
- Click ‘Save Set node’. This will save the entered details for the master node.
- Now, click ‘Finish’ once you have completed setting up the nodes.
Now, let us learn how to set up a Primary node.
Setup Network Connection:
If you are facing a problem regarding the above mention concern, follow the steps.
- Open the Linksys page.
- It will ask you to enter the username, which will be ‘admin’.
- Click ‘CA’, which is located on the bottom of the page.
- Click on the ‘Connectivity option’ and see for the network settings.
- Choose the ‘Wireless’ option from the connection menu and click ‘save’
- Apply the changes and then open ‘Velop SETUP’.
- Enter the SSID and password. Click ‘set up a node’.
- Now, you need to select the Parent node, Password, and the Set the Name of Node-1.
- Click ‘Ok’ followed by checking the network connection. Upon the successful setting of the SSID, you will be able to connect the internet on your client devices.
- To set up further Nodes, you need to press on ‘Additional Nodes’ until the purple light starts to blink.
- The blinking of purple light refers to the setting up of a new node.
- If you see the option on the screen becoming grayed out, this means your nodes have been successfully registered and the data is now easily transmitting from Primary node to other nodes. Once the signals reach the rest of the nodes, you will see Purple light on them.
- If you want to connect Primary node with secondary node, you can establish a connection with the help of an Ethernet cable, and this will flash blue light. Once the blue light becomes constant, you can move the secondary node according to your requirements, as it is connected to the primary node successfully.
- Click ‘Done’ once all the things are functioning properly.
Following the above-mentioned points will resolve the Linksys Routers’ malfunctioning problem. If you are not able to fix the problem and need further details on these or any other problem that has risen in your device, you can contact the router help.For more information go to Linksys Router Login.